Upcoming Webinar: Extending Infrastructure Durability with Ultra-Weatherable FEVE Coating Technology
The American Society of Civil Engineers describes the United States of America’s transportation infrastructure as “structurally deficient”. By utilizing high-performance coatings, the lifetime and safety of steel and concrete bridges can be vastly improved.
AGC Chemicals Americas is proud to sponsor a free webinar for Roads & Bridges magazine.
This webinar will:
• Explain fluoroetyhlene vinyl ether (FEVE) resins.
• Discuss the different types of FEVE coating formulations and their ability to meet the strict VOC restraints of state and local governments.
• Review and compare field-testing analyses of FEVE resin vs. standard coating materials.
• Review examples of bridges with FEVE-based coatings
• Discuss life cycle costs advantages of FEVE resin topcoats, as well as savings in maintenance costs per year compared to standard bridge topcoats.
Host: Roads & Bridges
Date: Wednesday, Apri 16, 2014
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET
Presented By: Bob Parker, Technical Development Chemist at Lumiflon® AGC Chemicals Americas, and Kristen Blankenship, Technical Service Chemist at Lumiflon® AGC Chemicals Americas